A Message Regarding Coronavirus

As a housing provider, we want to ensure our valued residents are safe and healthy during this Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency. We understand this is a difficult time and we want to work with our residents to get through this.  If your wages have been affected and you think you will have difficulty paying your rent on time, please
contact us. Please be prepared to provide some type of verification of your hardship (letters of proof from employer, school, doctor or other source). If you have not done so already, contact the unemployment department to see if you are eligible for benefits.

We are encouraging our residents to pay their rent in ways that will minimize their potential exposure to the virus. Here are the best ways to pay:
• Online portal: https://trimble.appfolio.com/connect (no fees to pay with a checking account)
Contact us if you do not have access to your portal.
• Pay by phone using credit card: call 503-522-0856 (3% fee applies)

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. These are the best contact methods:
Phone/Text 503-522-0856
Email trimblerentals@gmail.com

We are including a list of resources that you may find useful during this difficult time (attached). This is going to be challenging, but we can all work together to get through this.

William Trimble
Catherine Trimble
and Aryn Ferguson

• 211info – This is a great source for information in Oregon with links to resources and
programs. https://www.211info.org/ or call 211
• Unemployment Insurance (UI) – If you have been laid off/suspended from work, your
place of employment is closed, or you are not working due to illness, you may qualify for
https://www.oregon.gov/employ/Pages/COVID-19.aspx 503-947-1394
• Utility Bills – Service providers may offer discounts or deferment of payments. Contact
your providers.
• Oregon DHS – Find out if you are eligible for food benefits or TANF (temporary
assistance for Needy Families)
https://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ASSISTANCE 503-945-5600
• Section 8 Housing Recipients – Contact your caseworker if your wages have changed.
They may be able to adjust your housing assistance.
• Price Gouging – If you see unreasonably high prices on essential items, report this to the
Oregon DOJ. www.OregonConsumer.gov 503-378-8442